The Outreach Committee's mission is to connect Little Dolphins with the greater community and world through age-appropriate community service.
Our events include:
- A Harvest Sale in October that benefits the World Wildfire Fund.
- Spark of Love Toy Drive, sponsored (and picked up) by the Santa Monica Fire Department, in December.
- A crayon drive in January benefits the nonprofit organization Crayon Collection, providing undeserved children from area schools and Head Start programs with art suppliers.
- In February, with extra World Wildlife stuffed animals bought with the proceeds from the Harvest Sale, we assemble care packages for Project Night, providing a blanket, book, and stuffed animal to homeless children in Los Angeles shelters.
- In March, we facilitate a Toms shoe painting party for African play costumes to benefit children worldwide without shoes, through Toms' buy a pair, give a pair campaign.